Computerization of Driving Licenses in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Computerization of Property Tax Record
- More than 170000 units are entered in database.
- More than 85000 demands are entered in database.
- The system has been practically launched on 8-11-2007 in 5 wards. The system has also been launched in the office of ETO-II& III Peshawar, Nowshera and Mardanand soon will be launched in Kohat,Haripur and Mansehra.
- System has been successfully implemented in Peshawar and replication to other district is under progress.
- The System has brought a rapid change in old manual system of Excise and Taxation Department.
- A great Transparency has come in the manual procedure of calculation and other method of taxing.
- Computerized Challans are being issued to end users & due to transparent automated Tax calculation system an excess of 24 million is received in six months time.
- First even computerized Taxation system working in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as no such system is working anywhere else in the country
- Issuance of computerized Challans to end users is completed (1stevery tax payer received computerized Challans)
- Redundancy/Duplication elements are being eliminated & clean transparent wards are available for future working.
- Successfully insertion of property Tax date in the Main database via web Based application.
- A complete automated fully functional property Tax Software module capable of handling data of entire province.
- User friendly easy to work web based application to provide transparency.
- Record of the Excise &taxation Department has been updated as there were countless flaws in them.
- Revenue generation has been increased.
Computerization of Information department
- The deployment of a web portal www.information.kp.gov.pk(test phase) showing all services of the department including handouts, photos films and advertisement sent by the Directorate to the Media as well as latest news and other information of public interest through a dynamic MIS software. The site will also serve as a reference point for information via an online electronic news archive system. The project has also upgraded the Directorate with latest IT facilities and establishes a proper IT cell at the information Directorate to control & manage all the IT related activities and establishment of local Area Network (Lane) at the Directorate.
Computerization of Provincial Assembly
- Work flow System
- Personnel information management system
- Bill Management System
- Resolution Management System
- Motion Management system, House debate System.
- Committee Management System
- Audio video arching
- Question Answer Management system Document Retrieval
- Visitors Database Management System.
- Inventory, Stock, Asset Management system, Human Resource Management System
- Software Application has been customized and implemented at Provincial assembly successfully
- Training has been imparted to all relevant section
- Current Budget session has been live through website
- Centralized Data Repository facility has been established in Provincial assembly
IT Professional Training centers for IT graduates & Government employees (Pilot Project)
- Free Training of 50 fresh students selected from various districts i.e. from Peshawar, D.I.Khan, Abbotabad.
- Prize of cash for talented students on performance basis.
- Improvement personality skill.
- Capacity building of fresh students.
- Hands on Experience of live projects.
- Introduction of new Technologies
- Web Technologies.
- Development of local IT industry in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Computerization of Public service Commission Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.